Blackrock Credit Union Ltd
Currently has a vacancy for the position of
Teller / Member Services Officer
Location: Blackrock Credit Union, 1 Carysfort Avenue , Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
Reporting to: Manager / Assistant Manager
Contract: Permanent Part time– 18-20 hours per week
General Scope of the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities that contribute to the effective running of the credit union. This is a part time role with variable working hours per week – Monday to Saturday.
Main Purpose of the Role
The position will require you to assist members with all aspects of Credit Union Business while working as part of a team to provide admin and support in dealing with:
- Account transactions
- Account queries
- Member applications
- Loan applications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Experience working in a role within a credit union or similar financial institution ideal but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Strong team work ability.
- QFA/CUA ideal but not essential.
How to apply:
- Please forward a covering letter and CV to email@example.com Applicants should clearly state they are applying for role.
- Closing Date for receipt of applications is 30th September 2021.
- Short listing may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application.
Blackrock Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.