The 2023 Annual General Meeting for Blackrock Credit Union will be held on Wednesday January 31st 2024 at 8PM. The AGM will take place in Blackrock Parish Hall and we encourage all members to attend so we can update you on what your credit union has been doing over the last year. We will also answer any questions you may have about your credit union. We encourage you to give us any feedback you may have on the improvements we are making to the service we offer our members or make any suggestions you may have of how we can serve you better during 2024.
If you would like to view the Annual General Report for 2023 you can view it now on our website at https://blackrockcu.ie/annual-reports/
Please feel free to email us in advance if you have any questions you would like answered on the night at the AGM at https://blackrockcu.ie/contact/
AGENDA Annual General Meeting 2023 Blackrock Credit Union
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1 The acceptance by the board of directors of the authorised representatives of Members that are not natural persons;
2. Ascertainment that a quorum is present;
3. Adoption of Standing Orders;
4. Reading and approval (or correction) of the Minutes of the 2022 AGM;
5. Report of the Board of Directors;
6. Financial Report and consideration of accounts;
7. Report of the Auditor;
8. Board Oversight Committee Report;
9. Declaration of dividend & Interest Rebate;
10 Nomination Committee Report;
11. Appointment of Tellers
12. Election of Auditor;
13. Election to fill vacancies on the Board of Directors/Board oversight Committee;
14. Any other business;
15. Announcement of Election Results;
16. Close of Annual General Meeting 2023.
We welcome all members to actively participate and shape the future of Blackrock Credit Union. We look forward to seeing and welcoming as many Blackrock Credit Union members as possible at the Annual General Meeting on the 31st of January 2024.